7 Tips for Rookie Bloggers!

Yesterday I was thrilled to hear from a friend and valued member of my PLN, Bobbi CapwellShe published an insightful guest post to share struggles, experiences and advice about becoming a blogger. Her post is sure to inspire educators to blog!

It is with great pleasure that I share Bobbi Capwell's post with tips from the heart for rookie bloggers. Read the entire post on MyTownTutors.com and follow @BobbiC07 on Twitter. 

 Congratulations to Bobbi, and blog on!

Read the post on MyTownTutors.com >>



Blog Like the Big Dogs! 7 Tips for Rookie Bloggers!   by Bobbi Capwell 
small plantI love learning and growing-that may sound sappy but it is the truth. I feel that learning is very similar to gardening. As a person that struggles with growing anything other than grass in my yard, it will sound even stranger! When I found myself getting frustrated, I had to remember that every plant grows at its own pace. I can learn at my own pace too but can I write? Sometimes I tend to forget my own learning and that is why I wanted to start a blog. I wanted to share what I was learning by writing it down. (In my head, I had planted the seed! 
Read more on MyTownTutors.com >>


Share